Do you have an interest to drive the Enterprise IT Architecture for Manufacturing, Engineering and Product Lifecycle Management?
Tetra Pak Global Information Management (Global IM) set the information management strategy and standards and work together with Tetra Pak’s Global Process Owners to automate our business processes, making sure we run projects & services that provide the greatest value for Tetra Pak and its Customers.
What you will do?
As an Enterprise IT Architect you will identify and establish the Architecture vision to manage the change towards targeted
Business, Digital & IT Strategy and desired outcome. The Enterprise IT Architect lead, prioritize and develop the overall Enterprise IT Architecture for the company by proactively following industry trends, new technology and liaise with internal and external thought leaders.
You will focus on:
- Prepare Enterprise IT Architecture to support the business roadmaps within the area of Manufacturing, Engineering & PLM and in relation to Industry 4.0 (internal and external).
- Proactively follows industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices to identify best-in-class IT to influence Business Strategy, new business models and set Enterprise IT Architecture directions.
- Ensure an effective and efficient Enterprise IT Architecture governance framework and policies (principles, guidelines, standards and metrics).
- Work together with business in the process to update future state architecture.
- Proactively initiate technical projects for new innovations, infrastructure and application platforms.
- Coordinate and guide IT Solution Architects within strategic and operational work.
- Define and maintain Enterprise IT Architecture process and methods.
- Document and publish the targeted Enterprise IT Architecture.
This position will be located in Lund, but you will work in a global arena.
Who you are:
We believe that you are a person with lot of energy, autonomy, strong drive for results and ability to deliver on time and under pressure. To build and maintain successful relations with stakeholders comes natural to you. You have strong facilitation and communication skills. To be successful in this position you have good understanding of business strategy, vision and ecosystem. Strong knowledge of architecture frameworks, concepts and best practices as well as strong strategic planning capabilities. Furthermore, you should have good IT Industry knowledge and ability to understand current and/or competing vendors or future competitor’s strategies and product roadmaps. You have long-standing experience in technical architecture and design and a University degree (MA, MBA or equivalent) in IT or similar.
You are fluent in English, verbally as well as in writing.
As our new Enterprise Architect, you will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues, a vibrant melting pot of diversity, and a challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride from protecting food to protecting the planet.
Tetra Pak works with Wise IT in this recruitment. Questions about the position are answered by recruitment consultant Andreas Dahlberg via email: email@example.com or by phone +46 765-259022
Welcome with your application through our web form. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
For trade union information Unionen Annika Svensson +46 36 3916 and Akademikerklubben MarieCharlotte Jeppson +46 46 36 6122
About the company
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who want to work with people like us.