Come and join our great team here at Patrix! We develop a world leading platform aimed to help and protect Intellectual Property such as patents, inventions and creations and at the same time have a really good time together doing so. Does having collegues and customers around the world while working at the HQ here in Gothenburg in a grand house built in the 1700s sounds exciting? Now is your opportunity!
We are expanding the development team with a DevOps Engineer.
This is what you’ll do…
- Manage and evolve production and development environments including planning for size, capacity and performance.
- Implement security best practices to ensure compliance and adherence to standards.
- Plan and build a deployment framework/workflow to enable efficient release of products into production.
- Proactively monitor the environment to ensure operations related requirements and SLAs.
This is the job for you, if you…
Have experience in
- Docker and Infrastructure
- Some development
- Linux operations and system administration
- Monitoring tools
You do not need to have years of experience with all parts but a strong interest and that you like to find information and to learn new technology is important.
Since you will have collegues around the globe, good communication skills in English, written and spoken, is needed.
At Patrix we work close toghether both within the teams but also cross functional in the company and put a lot of value into that.
We travel abroad from time to time, e.g. to the annual employee meetup that is most often held somewhere in Europe. Once a week we have breakfast with the collegues and once a month also a lunch. From time to time there are different social and fun activities.
Patrix is a software development company with main offices in Göteborg, Sweden and an office in Washington DC. We specialise in a management system for intellectual property experts and have around 700 clients all around the world. The system is called Patricia. In addition to Gothenburg and Washington DC we have personnel in South Africa, the Netherlands, France and Canada.
Now we are looking to increase our team in Gothenburg!
Det här är några av de förmåner arbetsgivaren erbjuder
- Arbete i team
- Fast lön
- Internationellt bolag
- Intressanta projekt