Are you passionate about building, maintaining and implementing a good solution design? As a Solution & Technology Architect at Ingka Centres you will be a part of the Commercial & Digital Domain, with a mission to enable Meeting Places, acting as a commercial engine to drive visitation and brand awareness. Are you the senior Solution Architect that we are looking for?
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about building, maintaining and implementing good solution designs. You have experience in solution design with regards to all or some of large, complex, integrated ERP & CRM platforms and APIs – utilising modern cloud based services and tools. You have experience being part of a devops environment with focus on value and performance driven deliverables.
Moreover, you have knowledge in:
- how to engineer and design information technology systems that enable agility, flexibility and reusability to respond to needs
- how to enable business change by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value, in a continuous delivery process
- how to provide frameworks from an architecture perspective for creating/sourcing new services or modifying those that already exist, with re-usability and information security in focus.
- API-led Architecture and its application in a business context
- platform architectures, understanding challenges in platform development and a proven capability to articulate platform level abstractions from requirements
- developing and implementing platform-independent (de-coupled) solutions that are available to customers, co-workers and applications across multiple geographies and utilizing multiple protocols
- providing the framework from an architecture perspective for creating/sourcing new services or modifying those that already exist
- understanding of one or more architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman)
Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM platforms, or other large and complex ERP / CRM platforms is an advantage but not a necessity.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
As a Solution & Technology Architect; you will translate business needs and ambitions into concrete, robust and appropriate solution architectures (high level design), and transition roadmaps that achieve the business outcome for a fast-growing business. You will proactively steer and support product and platform teams as they design, build and deploy features & solutions.
- lead architecture activities, across product and platform areas, e.g. the creation, revision and implementation of standards, reference solution architectures, patterns and practices reusable for Ingka Centres, handling of deviations and exceptions, ensuring architecture requirements for life cycle management of products and services management and, perform design reviews, provide guidance for service improvements and service transitions
- ensure the platforms and solution assembly of products adhere to agreed technology architecture, principles and the overall roadmap
- create & refine architecture designs and patterns; and ensure that they account for non-functional requirements such as reliability, scalability and performance
- ensure that the agreed solution architectures and transition roadmaps guide the scoping of business initiatives, the low-level design and govern the implementation
- participate in technology identification and selection
- drive implementation of the technology architecture roadmap according to plan, minimizing technical debt
In this role you will report to the Technology Architecture Manager. You may be based in one of our Locations (Malmö, Moscow, Shanghai, Madrid, Poland, Leiden, Bangalore).
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Ingka Centres, along with IKEA Retail, are part of the Ingka Group, a values-driven company with a passion for life at home and a vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Together, we at Ingka Centres provide local communities with Meeting Places that offer many reasons to visit – always anchored by IKEA and together with many inspiring partners. We attract many people, every day by offering places to shop, eat, socialize and experience things together. Today we provide 47 Meeting Places in 14 countries and we have big exciting plans for the future. Read more about us here: https://www.ingkacentres.com/en
As a Solution & Technology Architect at Ingka Centres you will be a part of the Commercial & Digital Domain. The Commercial & Digital Domain´s mission is to enable Meeting Places, acting as a commercial engine to drive visitation and brand awareness through partnership and co-creation of innovative commercial and customer solutions, concepts and insights, creating an outstanding 360* experience for customers and communities.
HOW TO APPLY
Ingka Centres works together with Wise IT in this recruitment process. You are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Anders Johansson for questions. Welcome to apply via our web form as soon possible, as applications are processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that you cannot apply by mail.
ABOUT INGKA GROUP AND INGKA CENTRES
The three businesses in Ingka Group are IKEA Retail, which operates 367 IKEA stores that each year receive 800 million visitors, with two billion visits to IKEA.com; Ingka Investments, whose main mission is to protect the financial independence of the group in the long term by investing in strategic businesses outside the pure retail; and us, Ingka Centres, owning 44 shopping centres in China, Europe, and Russia and welcoming 480 million visitors each year.
Ingka Centres provides local communities with Meeting Places that offer many reasons to visit – always anchored by IKEA and together with many inspiring partners. We attract many people, every day by offering places to shop, eat, socialize and experience things together. Today we provide 44 Meeting Places in 14 countries and we have big exciting plans for the future. Read more about us here: https://www.ingkacentres.com/en