Are you the DevOps engineer that will take on the key role in driving Qmatics new DevOps initiative? Qmatic is starting up a new managed service- and cloud offering, and as part of this we are also transforming our way of working and are now aiming to implement true DevOps in our global operation team, in close collaboration with our agile development teams.
In this role you will have a leading, but still very operational role and drive the Cloud Operating center and DevOps toolchain. The DevOps team’s task is to operate our hosted applications and cloud services, define processes and set up tools to support the development teams so they can work true DevOps.
- Lead the global team that defines and setup our SaaS / Hosting platform
- Implement / rollout installations
- Define and build our continuous delivery process
- Automate management of common tasks
- Outage prevention
- Ensure stable operation of our managed services and SaaS offers
- Together with the development and test/QA team continuously develop the platform and the DevOps processes
- Closely follow the technology trends in this space to ensure that Qmatic is on the forefront of using technology to fit our customers needs.
Do you fit the profile
To be successful in this position we believe that you have:
- A post-secondary technical education (a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar is an advantage however not a requirement).
- You have 3-5 years’ work experience within IT operations or SW development.
- You possess very good knowledge of Amazon Web Services, container based deployments, Linux/Windows, Databases/SQL, Bash/Powershell, Network/infrastructure and Security.
To thrive in this position, we also believe that:
- As a person you are driven, customer-centric and pro-active.
- You are structured and analytical, and committed and passionate about agile system operation.
- You communicate well in both Swedish and English.
- Qmatic is characterized by a climate of transparency and positive atmosphere, and we believe that you, like us, want to have fun at work and enjoy working in a team.
Qmatic is a leading company in maximizing customer experience. Our solutions enable integration of the virtual/on-line and real world to facilitate a seamless customer experience resulting in superior customer satisfaction, brand loyalty and improved profitability. Qmatic has a truly global footprint and operates in over 120 countries through own subsidiaries and partner network. The group has a turnover of EUR 60 million and employs some 300 people.
Det här är några av de förmåner arbetsgivaren erbjuder
- Eget ansvar